Information we may collect
TJ Ross will respect your privacy at all times. Personal information means information that by itself identifies an individual (such as name, email address and contact numbers) and any personal information you provide on this website will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We collect personal information from individuals who make enquiries through the contact form and those who opt-in to receiving relevant information about our services. TJ Ross will not sell or make available in any way your personal information except where you have specifically asked us to.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have implemented measures appropriate to the type of information maintained and compliance with all relevant legislation governing protection of personal information. Measures are implemented to preserve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the personal information.
We will only keep your personal information for as long as necessary.
- Review the length of time we keep your personal data for
- Consider the purpose or purposes for which we hold your personal data for in deciding whether (and for how long) to retain it
- Securely delete information that is no longer needed for that purpose or those purposes
- Update, archive or securely delete information if it goes out of date.
The following cookies are used on the www.tjross.co.uk website:
More information about cookies can be found at www.allaboutcookies.org.
Third party websites
TJ Ross will only pass your information on to third parties with your explicit consent. We may request your consent to send data to third parties for the following reasons:
- TJ Ross may request to send data previously supplied by you to a relevant Data Provider where that data is required to give you access to the restricted parts of certain Data Provider’s content or if you have requested services from a Data Provider that require payment, or where your address is required to allow a Data Provider to send you information that you have requested by post.
- In the case of payments for services, or requests for non-electronic documentation, this permission will be deemed to have been granted when you fill out the relevant forms on the TJ Ross site.
- TJ Ross may, if required by law, disclose your Data to any person empowered to request such information.
Our website may provide links to and be accessed via links from third-party websites, including social media websites, whose privacy policies differ from those of TJ Ross and access to these links is at your own risk. We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 your rights to your personal information are:
- You have a right to request access to the personal information that we hold about you by making a “subject access request”;
- If you believe that any of your personal information is inaccurate or incomplete, you have a right to request that we correct or complete your personal information;
- You have a right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information for specific purposes; and
- If you wish us to delete your personal information, you may request that we do so.
You can exercise any of the above rights by writing to us at:
TJ Ross Joiners Ltd.
Or by email to email@example.com.
Any requests received by TJ Ross will be considered under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016. If you remain dissatisfied, you have a right to raise a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office at www.ico.org.uk