Do you need to be able to clean your windows from the inside of your home?
If one of your window priorities is the ability to clean your windows from inside your home, then tilt and turn or pivot windows from T.J Ross are the perfect solution.
Made in a traditional style with timber frames (including mock sash and case style windows) and modern safety features, our single projecting pivot and tilt and turn windows are designed to allow easy access to inner and outer glass panes from the inside. Each window is fitted with hinges or mechanisms that enable the outside of the glass to be cleaned safely from the inside.
Pivot and Tilt and Turn Window Safety Features
Safety is an important issue with every T J Ross window, and we take great pride in our safety measures, all pivot and tilt and turn windows have the following safety features:
- Lockable handle which operates a secure hidden multi bolt system.
- Flexible positioning – for example the window can be fully locked or locked ventilation position.
- A child safety lock must be released to fully open the window.
- Once it is fully open, it is safe to clean both sides of the glass from inside your home.
- A controllable ‘Permavent’ is fitted to ensure regular ventilation, even when the window is closed.
Hand crafted in a traditional style, TJ Ross tilt and turn and pivoting windows are designed and built to allow easy access to inner and outer glass panes so the outside of the glass can be cleaned safely from the inside – whilst still looking beautiful the rest of the time.
Call us for advice on the right type of window for your home on 01337 860318.